วันอาทิตย์ที่ 1 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2553

My Refection


First, I resisted this course because my friend suggests me. She told me that this course is fun and teacher also is kind. First class was really fun. I felt to like this course but I began to discourage because I didn’t have any knowledge background and making Blog. So I tried to practice it and read business, finally I can do it. I think that making blog is quite easy but we have to give time for it because it has a lot of details, we have use attempt, and we have to be hard working and patient. Sometime, I am tired and discourage but I have to do it.
However this course gives me many advantages, it made me to understand “business “, making blog, and other knowledge. It made me patient. I am not disappointed that I resisted this course.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น